Our History

Roe-Comm. has been providing extraordinary wireless solutions to Southwest Michigan customers. Founded in 1950 by Wayne and June Roe, the company was first operated out of their home. During this first decade, the Roes formed an alliance with Motorola, officially making Roe-Comm. an authorized Motorola Service Station (MSS). The mid eighties brought the company new opportunity when John and Judy Carnago purchased the company from the Roe family.

Roe-Comm. has been involved in several major projects in the area. In November 2000, Roe-Comm. celebrated their 50 year anniversary as a MSS with a ceremony at the newly renovated company headquarters on Ramona Avenue. Roe-Comm has relocated the 911 system for Kalamazoo City, merged City and County communications system to the MSPCS (Michigan State Police Communications System) in early 2003. Today, Roe-Comm's ever expanding services include: cellular, system consulting and design, mobile data, systems mapping (Coverage), FAA & FCC process management, tower site leasing, rental of communications needs and repair of electronic wireless equipment.

Sign up for updates

Subscribe to Our Newsletter and get the latest two-way radio news and advance notice on promotions.

Subscribe Now